1. 1.1km swim. Was meant to be a mile, but think my arms are starting to struggle with back-to-back swimming days so this was a tough session. Need to rethink my schedule this weekend. Still 2x250m as the main set, not accurate times though as people managed to get in the way for each of them.
2. Revision, revision, revision.
3. 2 hour exam, which seemed to go quite well.
4. Feedback from 2 assignments with pretty good marks.
5. 3 mile run with friends.
6. Pizza and Chocolate Cake to celebrate the start (and end) of exams. (Ok – I only had one). And also the marks from previous assignments.